Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 5, Things 10, 11, and 12

I went to the Generator Blog and picked the Horoscope Generator. The horoscopes were humorous and changed each time you clicked it. I enjoyed reading the funny predictions.
Went to Library Thing and listed five favorite books and saw how many people thought the same way I did.
Rollyo was not interesting to me and I probably won't go there again because I don't use search engines that often and when I do, I go to Google. But it was interesting to see something different. Also the roll made me hungry and I got a snack!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Hi! Tag, you're it! Please click on trudy and then click on my blog Trulytryintrudy! to see what it's all about. Have fun completing the activity. (Please do not use the TrulyTryinTrudy! account. Thanks!)